The Home Of European Paintball

trouble with ronniematrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
hey here it goes im having trouble with ronniematrix, apparently hes saying my ego06 did not arrive to him.

now the mail could have lost it although the boy continues to believe i have it after tilling him.

He has also said that he has pics of me off bebo etc and that he will take a 'trip' to come get me for money or the gun, oh but its sent.

he continues to disbelieve i have sent it and that he continues to believe i have it even though the royal mail have it.

I also know of people who have had trouble with this user before, surprisingly someone from my own training site and some else over this forum. It has also been brought to my attention that he continues to buy items in bulk over this forum and has given people griefe over perfectly good guns etc to 'bully' back for money!!

this is really unnaceptable on the forum i believe and i am wanting to know of anyone esle who has had trouble with this user, cheers.

anonononon

May 10, 2008
in dick1990s defence i have purchased from him at least twice with excellent communication and quick postage and also recommended him to a friend whose transaction was also as quick and easy as mine:)

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
dont worry mate, it was on first, i have the reciept which i am goin to send down to him, i have gone to the royal mail and they say that the package was delivered down to london depots etc and i have told ronnie to fill out a form to find out what they have done with it down their, but yet he continues complaining.

i have gone through this with him myself all ready although after hearing about him from others i wanted to know if it wasnt just me and two other people who have had troubles with him.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
nope the mail wouldnt let me dutn know why altho, i will go to the post office tomorrow to find out, any one else know why it couldnt?

although i made sure i got a reciept etc

i had already come back once the day before to clear things up with ronnie over the goods and on that same day it was poted i was leaving for sunny cullen :p so i couldnt make another trip back to tell him so it had to go on first.

anonononon

May 10, 2008
dick sent me a pmr via 1st and it arrived at my door in essex 23 hours after he had posted it in scotland:D

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
thanks mcevoy, i do know by name that Gambo47 and speeman have also had troubles with ronniematrix via goods, and him wanting low prices/money back over perfectly good kit.

just too show i am not making this up

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
nope the mail wouldnt let me, dutn know why altho im goin to my post office tomorrow to ask the reasons why, any one else know why it couldnt?

although i made sure i got a reciept etc

i had already come back once the day before to clear things up with ronnie over the goods and on that same day it was poted i was leaving for sunny cullen :p so i couldnt make another trip back to tell him so it had to go on first.
you are paying so it should have gone anyway you wanted to send it. Bear in mind that if they have lost it, you need to wait 28 days before you can make a claim and they only cover upto £36, it's upto £2500 on special delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.