Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Turtles and E-Blades and Stuff oh my

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
So, the Turtle is just a very short back block and pump rod with a vert pin that holds the bolt in, and passes into the hammer...negating the need for the cocking rod etc?
yup the vert pin works in a similar way to the old pmi3s! the best part of it is the seriously reduced weight and the seriously light cocking mass....makeing it far easier to get it going fast and far less likely to bounce

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by L J
yes, also the turle has a delrin back block whereas the half block (racegun) is still aluminium

apparently the turtle valve what comes with the turtle cocker is the most efficient of valves
the turtle valve is a good design in principle, gives me 280fps at 175 psi.......when it doesnt bloody leak! will prob throw a supercharger in next week.
probably just mine that is dodgy but i cant be arsed messing with it!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by L J
well bob seems very nice and always wants his customers to be happy, so why not email him and tell him that??? he guarantees all his work 100%:)

280fps, at 175psi cor blimey!!! but yeah, i would stick with what you know (belsales rocks):D
yeah i know, he is great with his guarantees but its far less messing about to get a supercharger and do it myself

Skeet

Platinum Member
So...175psi is input preassure right..or valve preassure or what?
Do those Low Preassure chambers you can get for cockers do anything or not?

JAHLAD..have you tweaked the settings on your Eblade yet? Has anyone else?
Got mine back from Planet today..now has Nexus Ram, QEV's, rex dialler, Fangs ADB etc...Its Nexus spec...but eye off as a backup is still 10.5 bps which im a bit dishcuffed about as I expected this to be setup as well, or do Nexus have almost Factory settings on their markers (I dont think so)?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
So...175psi is input preassure right..or valve preassure or what?
Do those Low Preassure chambers you can get for cockers do anything or not?

JAHLAD..have you tweaked the settings on your Eblade yet? Has anyone else?
Got mine back from Planet today..now has Nexus Ram, QEV's, rex dialler, Fangs ADB etc...Its Nexus spec...but eye off as a backup is still 10.5 bps which im a bit dishcuffed about as I expected this to be setup as well, or do Nexus have almost Factory settings on their markers (I dont think so)?
175 is the imput pressure in the marker...which is the same as the valve pressure
lpc: no, bag of crap....makes you marker heavyer and does nothing at all...they are some use on older cockers with smaller valve chambers and on minicockers......i dont have one as my mini cocker has a MASSIVE valve chamber in the shape of a gas thru grip!

ive had a bit of a fiddle with the eblade.....electronics are set at about 24-25 bps at the mo it think.
i dunno about the settings nexus use but i doubt its anything like the factory settings

Skeet

Platinum Member
So...that being the general consenus of opinion....why do you think mine came back with standard (apart from CDEL 6 and COFF20) CON still 65!!!!
I specificly asked for this to be done..and it cant take long compared to the other things..I want to get opinions before I ask the person at Planet why this is the case...amongst other things.
Obviously im talking about Eye off settings....I dont suppose you could check your settings? Im just concerned that its not fullfilling its potential, which was the whole idea of making this and that lighter, faster, smoother etc...using Z Board egg at mo.
I havent had chance to try the thing yet as I have no air, I know it will (hoefully) go well eye on, but eye off is a my issue..also the triger filters TPUL and TREL are standard.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
So...that being the general consenus of opinion....why do you think mine came back with standard (apart from CDEL 6 and COFF20) CON still 65!!!!
I specificly asked for this to be done..and it cant take long compared to the other things..I want to get opinions before I ask the person at Planet why this is the case...amongst other things.
Obviously im talking about Eye off settings....I dont suppose you could check your settings? Im just concerned that its not fullfilling its potential, which was the whole idea of making this and that lighter, faster, smoother etc...using Z Board egg at mo.
I havent had chance to try the thing yet as I have no air, I know it will (hoefully) go well eye on, but eye off is a my issue..also the triger filters TPUL and TREL are standard.
heres what ive got mine set at at the mo...might fiddle some more tho...these are settings i found on the net

CON -22
COFF -15
CDEL -04
TPUL -02
TREL -02

24.3902 bps