Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Turtles and E-Blades and Stuff oh my

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

I hate to dissapoint but we do use standard factory fast settings in our Eblades. We couldnt ask for anymore than that :)

Skeet, Ive seen you post on a couple of threads about your settings in your gun. You'd save yourself alot of time if you called up Planet and spoke to people who truely know what they're talking about (No offence to anyone intended :) ).
I've never turned my eye off in a game, ever. why would you want too? Im pretty sure it's capped at 12.5 bps with the eye off to stop chopping. Don't worry so much dude, just go out and rip (with the eye on ;) ).

Oh yeh and ban the DF!!!!! :p

Peace

Skeet

Platinum Member
Does it reliably shoot paint like that?
Ive reduced COFF to 40...TPULL and TREL...what are they all about, i mean, apart from the obvious..why does it need 20ms (TREL set at atm) to register a full release of the trigger and only 4ms to resgister a pull?
I mean...the Fangs ADB wasnt loctited in...ok, maybe im glad it wasnt, but it was loose when it came back..i mean almost fell out,
The pump rod is still a bit out of line....and it has basic settings on it...
The back block touches the body (apparently some setup to have a gap some dont) and the block itself is wobbly on th thread because very little of it is screwed in, and no loctite.
I mean..they have replaced the eye under warranty as it failed and done me a deal on the labour costs because of th ebits ive bought..which is great, and im very pleased with it generally...but had i paid full price, im guessing it would still have come back like it, which isnt great.
Do I have the right to be a bit disschuffed or not...is it an oversite on the Tech's part?

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Tommy Gun-Nexus
I hate to dissapoint but we do use standard factory fast settings in our Eblades. We couldnt ask for anymore than that :)

Skeet, Ive seen you post on a couple of threads about your settings in your gun. You'd save yourself alot of time if you called up Planet and spoke to people who truely know what they're talking about (No offence to anyone intended :) ).
I've never turned my eye off in a game, ever. why would you want too? Im pretty sure it's capped at 12.5 bps with the eye off to stop chopping. Don't worry so much dude, just go out and rip (with the eye on ;) ).

Oh yeh and ban the DF!!!!! :p

Peace

Hi mate...its just come back from Planet this morning!!
Yeah..well thats why im trying to get opinions from others...I wouldnt outright diss Planet or anyone at Planet...however...I need things to be clarified...if there is a reason why something should be as it is...thats fine.
If the eye gets ****ty or fails in a game, you will need to switch it off..then your left with 10.5 bps..which may be a good thing as a safety...maybe all these high speed quotes are people using them without the eye on, but as you rightly say...why would you?..I know RaceGun users do that, dunno why.
So you guys dont adjust the TREL or TPUL at all..why are they there?

Digs-Nexus Eclipse

Oct 21, 2003
Visit site
Skeet mate

phone Nick at Planet and you can talk about settings and why there are adjustments to settings all day long and Nick knows what the deal is with all this stuff.

The problem with going on forums asking for settings is that there are a lot of " unguided missiles" out there who read the manuel once and self certify themselves as Techs, when really they're full of sh1t.

The danger then is adjusting your gun to some bullsh1t settings and your gun not working right.

With regards to the set up issues, ask Nick what should be glued and what shouldn't be.

Factory settings all the way baby, fast as hell, work forever.

Leigh