Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UCZ - Xmas Scenario Game - 14th December

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk

UCZ Paintball Park, Trago Mills, is hosting a Xmas-themed scenario game on Sunday, December 14th for all Rec'Ball fans, wannabe-Santas and Grinch-lovers to enjoy! Choose to fight alongside The Grinch in an attempt to ruin Christmas or side with Santa and defend the Season to be Jolly. Join this epic battle for Xmas Survival.

UCZ are teaming up with Ash (most recently known for organising an awesome Scenario game at "The Bunker" UCZ venue back in April) to bring you a Christmassy day of woodsball at our Trago Mills venue. The scenario will be set in our 45 acres of varied terrain and will centre around 8 different themed playing areas including trenches, our village, bridges, vehicle convoy, helicopter, chemical dump, fox holes, ambush trials, ponds, towers and more.

This is our first scenario game at this venue since it has passed on to new management and we plan on giving you a hell of a good day to ensure we leave you wanting to come back for more in 2009. Of course, the theme for the day is Xmas Fun, a light-hearted paintballing bash before we see out the year, but we are still putting lots of effort in to ensure the playing areas are varied and exciting and our facilities are top notch.

Newcomers to the scenario scene are welcome to join in the fun. We have full sets of paintballing equipment to hire out to players of this game for just £5 for the whole day.

- Five Mini-Scenario Missions lasting 45mins to 1 hour each
- Choose to play on the side of Santa or The Grinch
- X-Mas Goodies and Stocking Fillers up for Grabs
- £20 Entry with additional £5 corking fee if bringing your own paintballs
- Equipment Hire (Tippmann 98 Paintgun, Goggles, Pack, Coveralls) for £5 if needed
- Hot Lunch Included
- Draxxus Paintballs from £25 per case of 2000
- Free Car Parking
- Male and Female Toilets
- Undercover (dry) Staging Area with Worksurfaces and Seating
- Decent Catering at Reasonable Prices
- Free Welcoming Morning Tea and Coffees
- Chronograph Area
- Helpful and Professional Marshals and Staff
- Free Air Fills to 4K and Co2 Fills (pre book if Co2 is required please)
- One Air-Delivery Panel next to Safe Zone and additional Air-Delivery Panels next to Game Fields
- On-Site Shop
- Pyros and Draxxus Paintballs (from our heated paint store) Available at Good Prices

On Sunday, 14th December 2008, the site will be open at 7:30am and we expect the first shots in The Grinch vs. Santa wars to be fired around 9:30am. We will be finished before it gets dark.

This is a great way to get some last minute paintball in before Christmas and offers excellent value for money. If you haven't played at our venue before, or haven't played in the woodland fields before, you will be pleasently surprised I promise you.

To book in, your game fee must be paid in advance by calling 01626 833 200 with credit or debit card details ready.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
A quick update... we are putting in a lot of work out on our playing fields to ensure you will have an awesome day's balling.

We will be using three game zones for this event...

Zone 1: Village, Speedball, and Convoy fields combined!
Zone 2: Trenches, Bridge and All-New Chemical Dump fields combined!
Zone 3: Convoy and Medic fields combined!

These are some massive playing areas with a huge variety of terrain, features and bunkers to choose from which will demand teamwork and tactical play from you and your team mates.

Join in the fun by calling 01626 833 200 and get yourself booked in.

vmaxnick

Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
Aftermath!

Mental!

A bloody good fun day out, well organised, value for money.
Damn we had a good day! :D

You lot up the smoke should take note! West Country hospitality; £20 fee included complimentary drinks and free lunchtime turkey and trimmings burger.
Shows you can make a profit without having to make an obscene profit!

Well done Syd, Ash, Gary and all who marshaled or helped with the organisation.

We will be back! :D:D:D

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
Just want to say thanks to Ash..Syd..and all the marshalls which for me ranks as one of the better games i have played all year ( sorry but as this was the first time i have played at the site i do not know all the peoples names)
brought my boy up for the game as well and all in all well worth the 200+ mile return trip
fantastic day out ( even the rain/wind held off ) and loved the christmas butty
nice to meet a few faces and put a name to them as well
still aching from all the running around ( old age as well by the way)and looking forward to the next years action .
Ash...thanks for the advise and loan offer and will look forward to the bunker game in January.
well done chaps and have a good christmas
john...tincs :cool:

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
I am happy to report that...

Santa Has Saved The Day!

Yes, we can all rest easy in our beds tonight... Christmas has been saved and Santa will be visiting us all in the middle of the night on December 24th! The evil minions of the Grinch have been defeated and all is right in Lapland again.

Well done to both teams - it was a great day and every player had a huge amount of fun. Really good stuff and a pleasure having you all on site.

Thank you to Ash and the rest of the marshals, and once again, to all the players who made the day so enjoyable! I'm really glad we managed to put on a good day for you all and we will be back with more in 2009.