The Home Of European Paintball

[UK] Ignition 'Borg FS

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
ALL SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g240/AlphaNova/Borg3.png

Cyborgs are pretty limited them selves, but I have a rarer one still, one of the Ignition borgs.
Only been used by myself, 4 times possibly 5 times, each time cleaned up, recently serviced by Colsey, and if the new owner wants it to be serviced again, he will service it for free.

The above picture is slightly old, it no longer comes with the standard grips as the jewels where missing, it now has a pair of hybrid tank grips, with the wrap around bit cut off, because it was too tight.
The borg is a beast, amazing efficiency, shoots ropes, and has a sweet trigger (the pbk one) and is light as anything, Oh yeh, very little kick, and have I mentioned how efficient it is? :p
I will try and get more up-to-date pictures of it when I can, and bigger pictures of course. If you require more pictures or what ever, just hit me a PM and i'll get them to you.

Forgot to mention, comes in the cyborg carry case, which is pretty cool itself, comes with a eclipse rail, and dye on/off, it has a scuff on the on/off knob, but I got it like that, so don't blame it on me ;) ALSO comes with a bag o' o-rings, lots and lots of them, monkey spunk, and another type of lube, but I cant remember for the life of me what it is :p

I'd like around £350 (+paypal fees) for the borg, or nearest offer please :]

No trades please sorry

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Price drop: £380 +PP

Will also include a Vloctiy & a 1.1l 4500psi Airbottle with a dye grey 06 bottle cover for an extra £110 too, will get pics of those ASAP too. Pics should be up tonight

Plenty of test on the bottle, should last until 09 I think, the vlocity has stickers on, will remove on buyers request. It has been stripped a few times for intensive cleaning, but cleaned on a regular basis. No scratches / dents / chips etc. All kept in great condition