The Home Of European Paintball

Uk Masters March Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
it doesnt really mean ANYTHING anyways...
I was playing in a division where we played the same team twice because the 3 Destiny teams didnt have to play each other...
some teams played more 'easy' games than others...
if everyone doesnt play everyone how can you ever get a fair result? you cant! so it doesnt mean anything where we finished after 6? 8? averaged? games!!!!!!!
finishing in the top or bottom two doesn't always mean you go up or down a division... so the results at the end of the year are equally meaningless...

Do we get money off the next round?
I payed for a full days paintball and didnt get one... yes it was a 'nice' atmosphere and pleasantries were swapped all day long despite the extremely cold rain we recieved, but the fact of the matter is that we didnt get what we payed for! if you pre-paid for a three course meal and the the chef ****ed off before the dessert came what would you do? you'd want some money back!
Moreover my team didnt even get a choice because we happened to be playing when the decision was taken to go home!
So you are saying you want to pay for the day on a time scale. work out how many minutes you spent on the field over the day good chance you played less than an hour, if you want more playing time go on a rec day...also ask wendy for a refund i am sure she will give you a reasonable answer. Dont moan if you had a good day and it was getting really cold...not to sure what happened in the point system but aparently it has been worked out fair! Personally i think they done well organising it and still going ahead with playing all fields. If your not happy what happened and want money back do yo really think you will get it back by coming on here? No! sorry if i seem rude but its the ukmasters. Great time for everyone :D

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i played for destiny and just before the day was called off we were to play another one of the destiny teams (was really looking forward to that) but i can only speak for the team i was playin for. im unsure if the other 2 locked horns.. it was cold and my feet were numb all day. i was happy to go home :)

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
i played for destiny and just before the day was called off we were to play another one of the destiny teams (was really looking forward to that) but i can only speak for the team i was playin for. im unsure if the other 2 locked horns.. it was cold and my feet were numb all day. i was happy to go home :)
Yeah we never got to play you in the end did we? Shame mainly because the weather evened out about 10 minutes after the decision was made :rolleyes: typical Britain.

I had a great day regardless of the weather towards the end and got nice and muddy from those start gates :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
it doesnt really mean ANYTHING anyways...
I was playing in a division where we played the same team twice because the 3 Destiny teams didnt have to play each other...
some teams played more 'easy' games than others...
if everyone doesnt play everyone how can you ever get a fair result? you cant! so it doesnt mean anything where we finished after 6? 8? averaged? games!!!!!!!
finishing in the top or bottom two doesn't always mean you go up or down a division... so the results at the end of the year are equally meaningless...

Do we get money off the next round?
I payed for a full days paintball and didnt get one... yes it was a 'nice' atmosphere and pleasantries were swapped all day long despite the extremely cold rain we recieved, but the fact of the matter is that we didnt get what we payed for! if you pre-paid for a three course meal and the the chef ****ed off before the dessert came what would you do? you'd want some money back!
Moreover my team didnt even get a choice because we happened to be playing when the decision was taken to go home!
I hate people who do not have the balls to stand behind the words they post. If what you are saying is factual then why create a brand new account just to post it.
You now have the chance to post further details to support your accusations.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
i was more than happy to get in the car get warm sit down and go home had a great day but after a bit it got uncomfortable to stand around. :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Please be advised that Wendy will be posting a thread this evening sorting out the scoring issue.

Point to note.
Only 4 teams voted to stay - Destiny being 1 or 3 of those teams depending how Wendy counted our vote, so the majority won hands down.

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Please be advised that Wendy will be posting a thread this evening sorting out the scoring issue.

Point to note.
Only 4 teams voted to stay - Destiny being 1 or 3 of those teams depending how Wendy counted our vote, so the majority won hands down.
Dyehard were willing to stay on, but common sense dictated that we would rather see all players get home in 1 piece rather than reading on here that someone was injured or worse on the way home if the weather front had done what the reports were saying.

I only had 40 miles to drive home, but imagine if you had to travel to somewhere like preston or further, across some terrible motorway sections in bad weather conditions.

C'mon guys, ok so the weather never hung around but imaging if it did, would you rather have played your extra games or got home safely. To me it's a no brainer.

thats my 2 pence worth, and it's all i'm going to say on the matter.

T

TendringLOEB

Right - through respect to Wendy, I'm going to close this thread until she herself posts up an official statement.

In my personal opinion: Event was great, weather was ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.