Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK North vs South Big Game

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Well the dates set for May and I can't wait. My first walk-on in three weeks and then a big game in may. I will be of course upholding the pride for the north of england. Is anyone else here planning to go and will it be worth the effort. Are big games worth it, or are they just a load of Army Wannabies crawing around a large forest in there camo's waiting to tag your ass.

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
Rob

Never done a big game but am from up Norhth originally and now playing down south cos its where i work...I began my early days aroung Manchester area with good old paintball planet and played on/off week in week out @ "The Challenge" in Reddish which i believe has shut down cos we had plans to reopen it,and also the old gem, "Predator" in Failsworth if i got the places the right way around is it still going??

sweet m8,so how is the Northern scene?
Southern softie,
Scribble

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
Rancid

ambition is a good thing m8,not sure who i would play for but more than likely the team with the fewest playerz because more than anything in the game i enjoy being the under dogg.
Midlands is Brummy teritory me thinks...

Scribble

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
I think the big games were stated back in 97 or 98, and were held by or sponsored by planet. They were held around wolverhampton way I think. this is the first one to be run after a few years break.

I far as I can remember North always got the upper hand, and I don't think this year will be any different.

It's not being held till May 5th and I've read somewhere that a 100 or so people have already registered.

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
Crom

course im up for playing m8,it goes without saying...
im there i got your back always bro...

just checked planet eclipse site and dont believe they have sold out of "Push" dvd's besides me teeth its what i came bac up north for...hmmmm never mind...will visit anyway...

Scribble