Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Nov/Am teams, help please !

MadTommy

GEEZER
Jul 10, 2001
London
Russell don't no why you don't make up your own thread on this and let the guy who started this one to try and get the info he has acked for instead of hearing u go on about all u have been saying, I did put my bit in on what i thought on it before but let the guy keep his topic.
-------------------------------------
MadTommy - BadCompany UK

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Mad Tommy

You are right and i will start a new thread in about a week or so after simply the best.

I have already said sorry to big Ian, And lets be honest It's good that they ask that question and I will phone Ian and suggest he starts this thread again as well.

But your point is noted because i'd be pretty pissed myself if someone jumped in one i'd started and changed the topic.

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
No worries about threadjacking guys, you are still putting forward suggestions / ideas that we have already thought about.

I have had quite a few replies by e-mail as well, and it seems that we may well be thinking along the same lines as the majority of players.

When we have finalised a few more details, we will post our views, and see what you think.

Big Ian