Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM7 - XBall Lite - 7th October - Combat Zone Lincoln

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
A new name for the new format that will definately be running as a series in 2008. The Millennium have made me aware that their XBall Lite format is called M7 whereas the CPL is a league.

So the new name for the CPL Lite is UKM7.

Thank you so much to everyone involved with the first event it was brilliant I never thought it would be so good.

I am capping this event at 12 teams which means an 8am start.....:eek:

Teams booked in so far;

Redemption - confirmed

DV8 - confirmed

Silverbacks - confirmed

Halo - confirmed

Rebellion - confirmed

Aftermath - confirmed

Hurricanes - confirmed

Destiny NrG - confirmed

Shazam - confirmed

F.e - confirmed

PBA Dogs - confirmed

Methodology - tbc

All interested teams are on the list it is a first come first served so if you dont want to miss out on one of the best formats then send your deposit cheques asap.

:):):)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
to those who missed the feedback from the first leg, this was fantastic; and more was promised of this leg too :D

so get your teams down and support wendy and the rest of the uk masters team :)

redemption - silverbacks game this leg? :D to make lump happy ;) :p

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Was speaking to Lump and Lemon at Reading yesterday and we all agreed that this was a long way the best UK Domestic event we'd played.

If theres any teams out there in 2 minds about playing this event, you'd be crazy to pass up a chance to give it a go :)

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
i know this might seem a silly question but this UKM7 X-Ball Lite does this mean 7 Team players and 5 man on the field or 7 against 7 on the field as i did hear that the Millenium was going to do 7 man X-Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
A new name for the new format that will definately be running as a series in 2008. The Millennium have made me aware that their XBall Lite format is called M7 whereas the CPL is a league.

So the new name for the CPL Lite is UKM7.
I think that explains why it says M7. I think its basically going to be Millennium CPL rules mate :) So 5 players on the field at a time obviously, im not sure how many players on the roster though, I dont think there's a limit :)

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
If it's the same as the first event it will be 5 players per team on the field at a time.

I heard it was limited to 7 players on a roster. Hopefully Wendy can confirm what the ruling will be on that.

If you missed the first one get our ass to the midlands for this one, it'll rock your socks off!!

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
i know the roster was limited to 10, but I think (my mind is all over place at the minute)it is going to be changed to a maximum 7 players on a team not including coach or pitcrew. I will check up for you guys tomorrow as Im still at work :(:(:(:(:(

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I think it's being lowered to stop there being 2 five man teams rotated like in the first one as it gives squads with a large number of players a distinct advantage. If someone in the know could clarify...