Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

University all stars..yeah crappy name.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
hmmm..... ya James... testify ...see ya sunday

Ps ..if you had better things to do you wouldn't be on here with us ;)

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
mmm,preach brother.

seriously man,anything useful to add??

and yes,while i may be on here with you mr dskize,its not to belittle people, its because i want to play paintball, not make myself look well 'ard.

Sunday mo fo,pistols at ten paces.

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
shame about the exams.

and its not about the pb skill, i dont need to talk about how good or bad a paintballer i am. Its the fact that you both came on hereand instead of saying something useful you ripped on us. What is the point??

beside, the glove has been thrown. my honour has been called upon,and sir we must duel. (im sure there is still something about dueling in scots law) anyway,duel we must.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
James if i wanted to belittle you I wouldnt choose your paintball skills to do it ..take it easy you assume too much. The forum would be a boring place if people stopped taking the piss.

if you feel i spend my time belittleing (sp) people fell free to pm me and explain why..

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
anywho, after a whole page of slating each other, dskize won our duel....but only cos my hopper broke, fecking vlocity.. ish.

ANywho, we now have tournament top designs formalised and going to printers. Anyone who joins the barbarians now will have to wait a month or so until we get enough interest for a second batch.

here is the design.
http://www.universitybarbarians.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57

enjoy.

remember, if you want to join you must be a uni student or in some type of full time further education. check out our forums none the less. www.universitybarbarians.co.uk/forum