Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Upgraded Tippmann A5 Gun + lots of accessories Complete Set with JT Flex 8 Helmet

Vole

Sep 4, 2010
I accept reasonable offers for the stuffs, but no lowballs pls.

Last edited:

Vole

Sep 4, 2010
I reduced the prices of these items:

- Apex Barrel - £25

- Pre Energy 3000 PSI Air tank 72cu ( needs pressure test in 10/2012 ) - £25

- JT Flex 8 full cover helmet -£30

G

Gassy

pics of the bottles please as there is a concern chaos has been sent a dot bottle.

please can you do a picture of the bottle markings ,infact if your selling another set up you need to redo all your pictures for the new stuff you are selling.

Vole

Sep 4, 2010
Sure, I will post a pic tomorrow of the bottle with new date.

I had 2 sets of A5 gun packages, the E-Grip with upgrades was mine and the other with response trigger and not so many upgrades was my girlfriend`s. I havent posted it yet, becuase I don`t have it here, only the bottle which is exactly the same as mine was. I will do a pic of the other JT helmet as well, because I have 2 of those too.

G

Gassy

thats fine just stick the bottle test type pic up please.

it may well be Pi and the buyer doesn't know the mark and it reading the dot as its only test specification

Vole

Sep 4, 2010
I added the air tank pictures to the main thread as promised.
I also added my other helmet, which is brand new, came with the A5 marker package.

G

Gassy

I added the air tank pictures to the main thread as promised.
I also added my other helmet, which is brand new, came with the A5 marker package.
We need a picture of the bottles specification , it maybe stamped into the bottle neck . it will either say DOT or be the Pi symbol191389-pi_350.jpg

where did you get the bottles from, that may help if it was a UK dealer