Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Upgrades

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
There were various one available a couple of years ago, not sure if you can buy them anymore.

Nexus bolt, Star (I think, the on in the XSV models) and circuit boards(virtue and tadao). But tbh you may as well save up for a newer model 07+ OR use the trade in scheme to get a new geo!!

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Hi there,

Im just wondering what upgrades people would recomend or isnt there any for an ego 05

thanks in adavnce

Squire:)
Star frame,star trigger,tadao board,zick kit,cure bolt...I've had the 05/06/08 and I personally prefer the 05,strange as that may seem....:rolleyes:
As they are pretty dated now parts/upgrades are cheap,don't be fooled into thinking that newer models are far more superior.
The only real issue with the 05 were the minimal settings on the std board and the kick.

Squire

Apr 27, 2009
south wales, cardiff
Star frame,star trigger,tadao board,zick kit,cure bolt...I've had the 05/06/08 and I personally prefer the 05,strange as that may seem....:rolleyes:
As they are pretty dated now parts/upgrades are cheap,don't be fooled into thinking that newer models are far more superior.
The only real issue with the 05 were the minimal settings on the std board and the kick.
Yeah id prefer to buy a few upgrades rather then spen alot on a new marker