The Home Of European Paintball

USDE Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I want to Argue with you Dusty, I want to argue about a lot of things with you :p

Sam also has been on the Radar with a few people on Facebook and he just wastes peoples time on there too!
I think he got banned off one of the groups too.

Go ahead.

I double dare you :D

Reactions: Jim Jam

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Well as a mod that's your choice to ban him and I respect that. Just wanted to make it clear that as far as people go, Sams not a bad guy at all. Known him for a long time and he's a person I would trust 100%. :)

Unfortunately he appears to have suffered from keyboard warrior syndrome. Maybe he's reading this, maybe not. I'll give him a month to have a read of the place then if he send me a message or asks one of you to send a message I'll reconsider depending on his attitude.

This is a great resource, we the mods are not bad people however there are 28000 registered users and my main priority is to make the experience of being here as trouble free as possible for the majority, which means weeding out the people who to us appear to be potentially troublesome. Differences of opinion are one thing, breaking rules blatantly is something else entirely.

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Unfortunately he appears to have suffered from keyboard warrior syndrome. Maybe he's reading this, maybe not. I'll give him a month to have a read of the place then if he send me a message or asks one of you to send a message I'll reconsider depending on his attitude.

This is a great resource, we the mods are not bad people however there are 28000 registered users and my main priority is to make the experience of being here as trouble free as possible for the majority, which means weeding out the people who to us appear to be potentially troublesome. Differences of opinion are one thing, breaking rules blatantly is something else entirely.
Okay, I will let him know that. :)

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
I want to Argue with you Dusty, I want to argue about a lot of things with you :p

Sam also has been on the Radar with a few people on Facebook and he just wastes peoples time on there too!
I think he got banned off one of the groups too.
i got banned from one of your groups though :( i didnt even do anything!

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
i got banned from one of your groups though :( i didnt even do anything!
This was a while ago and you can't say you didn't do anything it was a personal disagreement which got sorted afterwards.
You since then have been un-banned but haven't Re-Joined.

As I say it was a little while ago now and was more personal than a public issue.
This thread however has nothing to do with it so please if you do have a problem still or want to talk it over PM me on here.
Or Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.