Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

V force profilers?

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Hello, i like the look of the v force profilers, heres my but and its a big butt. I already own a pair of i4s and a pair of sly profits, am i going to find profilers pants in comparison? Ive seen theyre only a single pane lens (treated) which worries me about fogging... I realise theyre nearly half the price of my current pairs so hopes arent too high. X

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
they're thermocoated and its a decent lens. Just don't use any cleaning agent on the inside and don't rub it too hard. If you want you can just a buy a thermal lens for it.

ShaineMali

Sep 17, 2011
wigan
The lenses are fine if cared for right, rub the inside to hard when cleaning and you can kiss the thermal coating goodbye!

The dual pane thermal lenses have just come out which is a major bonus imo, although i havnt seen them listed over hear yet.

They are a fair bit bigger than i4's and profits, quite a bit bigger, wider and longer. The strap just doesnt tighten down enough on my pea size head without starting to fold the ear pieces. The foam feels great on the face though.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I've got profilers and to be fair in the right conditions they are great. But yesterday for example, with humidity and me running around sweating and breathing like a pervert, the lense just couldn't cope.

I'm torn between getting a set of i4's now and seeing the thermal lenses are on the way, maybe one of those.