Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

V#locity junior disco

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I've just recieved a v-locity Jnr off of this very forum.
Bit dirty but no worries,the problem is that the light keeps running through the set-up/programme mode,no matter what I do the only way to stop it is to simulate balls in the feedneck,the others I have don't do it.
Any advice or ideas,I'm going to strip it and clean it anyway.
This is std chip wise etc,thanks.

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
couple of things if its a JR it doesnt have the modes it just has one fixed speed i think it might be the low battery indicator or it does change colour when there is a stack in the feed neck

some one correct me if im wrong

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
When switched on with no balls in the stack I get permenantly flickering/changing lights.
I put a std v-locity chip in and it does what it's supposed to.:confused:

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
wait? so whats it doing? so one chip isnt working, one is?
The one that keep's flashing is the jnr one,the others are std v~locity and they do as they should.
Someone has already said that the jnr has no modes,so from that I assume the chips are not the same.
Never had a jnr before,cheers.

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Sounds like its in config mode. Strange, as it should automatically exit that mode when the loader is switched off.

Turn the loader on and as you do hold down the button for a second or so and see if it stops mate.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Sounds like its in config mode. Strange, as it should automatically exit that mode when the loader is switched off.

Turn the loader on and as you do hold down the button for a second or so and see if it stops mate.
Tried that and prolly every idea around that,if they have no settings (previous replies) how could it be in config mode?
Not taking the p1ss just asking...:D...cheers

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Tried that and prolly every idea around that,if they have no settings (previous replies) how could it be in config mode?
Not taking the p1ss just asking...:D...cheers
Worth a try ;)

I'd take it apart, its got to be something to do with the chip itself or the connection if the other chips are working?

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Cheers for the replies..
But can anybody tell me if it's "normal" for the lights to alternate in rapid succession when turned on but empty...if not then I suspect the chip...thanks again...:D