Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Valken Proton?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Maybe not with Mokal but had a hands on with Valken on this Gat , when / after Valken took over Mokal.
Information I got was from a very reliable source ? however sometimes one can get it wrong, although in this case , looking at the Gat`s , I don`t think so !!
Now waiting for Simon to get back into the Paintball industry as after the launch of the Vanquish has said good bye to Empire for a break with his family, who knows what / where he`s going ? I do know he has a good head on his shoulders.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
There has been an improvement :- Just follow this one by one and you will see ??
Then Valken bought and got hold of it to produce this = Vast improvement,
Have a guess ? who was behind the designing ? then fell out with Valken to move on to Empire ?
then all of a sudden ??? Empire produce this =
Of course the Price has now gone through the roof and to reflect on this , you could get around 4 / 5 of the original guns for the price of the New.
So now the Valken guns don`t seem so bad, although they don`t open up the same, I`m sure the inside must be very similar.
The Vanquish isn't related to the Proton at all. It's Empire's version of the Luxe, as KEE purchased a lot of Smart Parts' intellectual property when they went belly up.

Personally the leaking issue they hit when carrying out an efficiency test with the Proton doesn't worry me that much - it would have been caused by the constant firing chilling down the o-rings, making them brittle and you're never going to empty that much air in one go, even in an xball game.

Last edited: