Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Valken v-max?

wjdunk

Feb 14, 2012
its okay if you dont pay full price for it. Valken have rolled out an update to it to their US customers that improves the feedrate by simply increasing the angle of the tray, i am waiting to get mine. I have also just put the drive cone from the pinnokio on ours as this is supposed to be way better, not yet tried them.

I am led to believe that they are bringing out a v2 of the V-Max which improves the motor used. but no dates for this.

but if you can get one cheap enough its a decent enough hopper.

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
As Mr Dunk said they aren't 'bad' if you can get one cheap enough, but they are noisy when feeding and a little on the slow end.
Soft on paint, light and easy to use/take apart and look decent but I wouldn't pay full price for them.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
The update WjDunk's talking about has happened over a year ago, so the chances of you buying one without it are very slim. It's a no-frills loader that feeds fast enough for PSP/Millennium mode, doesn't jam and disassembles easily, wider mouth to help avoid spillage. I use one myself, but you could say I'm biased because I work for Valken.

wjdunk

Feb 14, 2012
parts arrived from the US the other day and slotted in with ease. not yet used them, but its a simple enough update to see how it works.
Excellent customer service imho. $0.65 worth of update shipped from the USA for free, no hassles no dramas and for me this speaks volumes for a company who wants to look after its customers.