The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Demon and Creed clearout, with factory warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Pointless keeping so many markers and only useing 1 or 2 so they are looking for new homes.​
And all come with Factory transferable warranty!​
Vanguard Demon, 2012 version black and white, "rare" instruction book, chargers, usb lead, alan keys, 685 and 689 14" barrels, lube, barrel sock, Spare gold can and spare red bolt, blank warranty card, stickers,some spares flyer.​
This is my personal Demon that i have had from new since end of April 2012, it was bought to replace my original v1 Demon but i dont think im going to ever need to use it and need the money. It has fitted the latest manifold, bolt, can and asa. Shot count is 1633 and cannot be reset.​
The marker shoots as expected with no leaks. No signs of anno wear on the barrels or body.​
Also included is a large unused spares kit which has a solenoid, eyes, detents,diaphragms ect.​
And also has a spare "gold" can which is milled slightly different to the one supplied and a "red" bolt which is hard annoed and has less porting which seems to give better effiency.​
Barrels, sock, chargers, lube, alan keys are all unsed too.​
And to top that all off......​
Vanguard will also honour an extended warranty with the the new owner once the warranty card has been filled in and posted off to Vanguard, This inc future updated parts​
TRADED WITH COOL3108​
===================================================================​
Vanguard creed, V2 2011 version, Gloss black with gloss red, Boxed, chargers, alan keys, bottle opener, lanyard, field charger, 3 barrels, barrel sock, instructions, blank warranty card.​
Was a team mates gun who has now left the team, no damage or dinks, perfect condition! Comes fully upgraded with polished ram, duel 0ring lpr piston, black v3 bolt, high flow solenoid.​
Shot count is 4028 (2 boxes) which cannot be reset.​
Also inc is a large unused spares kit worth £109.​
Fully set up with no leaks or issues at all.​
**Vanguard will also honour an extended warranty with the the new owner once the warranty card has been sent in.**​
TRADED WITH COOL3108​
=======================================================================​
Vanguard creed, V2 2012 version, Gloss gold with gloss black, Boxed, chargers, alan keys, bottle opener, lanyard, field charger, 3 barrels, barrel sock, instructions, blank warranty card.​
In A1 perfect condition with no damage or dinks. Comes fully upgraded with polished ram, duel 0ring lpr piston, white v2 bolt, high flow solenoid.​
Shot count is 500 which cannot be reset.​
This marker has never seen a field and most shots on the counter were set up shots.​
**Vanguard will also honour an extended warranty with the the new owner once the warranty card has been sent in.**​
Deposit received and item on hold till 29th​
======================================================================​
Vanguard creed, V2 2012 version, Gloss black with gloss gold Boxed, chargers, alan keys, bottle opener, lanyard, field charger, 3 barrels, barrel sock, instructions, blank warranty card.​
In A1 perfect condition with no damage or dinks. Comes fully upgraded with polished ram, duel 0ring lpr piston, white v2 bolt, high flow solenoid.​
Shot count is 5122 which cannot be reset.​
SOLD PENDING FULL PAYMENT, £25 DEPOSIT PAYED.​
==================================================
All prices inc UK postage
Markers will be sent via special delivery or fed ex next day.
May look at trades
I wont waste your time so please dont waste mine!!!!
Nothing sold until payment is received.
Paypal owed or you pay the fees
Items will leave me in the same condition as pictured and as discribed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.