The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Demon and Creed clearout, with factory warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Dont mean to interupt on the thread but i also have a Creed V2 going inbox me for details sorry foot hope u dont mind got no comments on my thread at all!!
Well I do. Get your own thread up with your own proof pictures. Why would some one by a gun without seeing it first !!

CARLOS14/05

May 29, 2012
Liverpool
Well I do. Get your own thread up with your own proof pictures. Why would some one by a gun without seeing it first !!
i have my own thread and all my own proof photos ! but i have no comments i was just getting it out there am new to p8ntballer and ther is no need to have a go at me ! I said sorry but say if someone comes on here and wants a creed and theres none left and they see my comment they can get one ! My thread has been up 3days and is now on the 4th page so uno :/

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
So you keep your comments to your thread. You dont go around spamming other people threads. Simple as that really

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
can I have the other black and gold creed with a deposit till next Friday please mate
Deposit received with the rest to be payed on the 29th june.

All items sold or traded.

Thanks to Carlos for the free bumpso_O, but in future keep to your own sales thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.