Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vid - CPPS Round 1 Montage Video! In very high quality!

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Hey everyone,

I tried out my new 70x opitcal zoom camcorder last sunday so...

After being allowed to vid some action in the 5man in the morning sessions when i wasnt playing till the afternoon, i promised i would make montage videos!

Now this vid took me a long time to make and took 6hrs to upload to facebook because of the high quality even though its only 4mins or so long!

Now i will not be uploading it to youtube because i dont want to wait so long again but i will be always uploading it to my facebook videos wherre you will find new paintball ones frequently so if you want to see more like this then why not add me :)

It might take time loading so leave it to buff when it loads or you can click the high quality button and let it go abit smaller then it should work =]

So just log into facebook and here we are
Thanks so much and please leave feedback:D

Kindest Regards

Timmy (The Pinokio Hopper Kid) + Team Xtinction

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Cheers for feedback, God yes it was :) about 350 no stop shooting nearly the nose cone all gone lol

Next one is at NPF supair sunday and then tournement CPPS round2, hopefully someone can get some footage of me =p

Scraggy

Redemption
Apr 8, 2008
Leek Nr. Stoke
Cheers for feedback, God yes it was :) about 350 no stop shooting nearly the nose cone all gone lol

Next one is at NPF supair sunday and then tournement CPPS round2, hopefully someone can get some footage of me =p
Timmy we could just set a tripod up with a camera on it, o wait....the tripod might move :p