Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue or Blackheart

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
Right i cant make my mind up about this.. people keep on changing it with the views/opinions and stats they give me

Please reply to this thread.. saying which Board Virtue or Blackheart, you Think is best seeing as theres no poll option and why

Thanks guys

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
First only mods can do polls, or atleast add 1 for you

Secondly, Blackheart without a shadow of a doubt...awesome board, more modes than you need and a nice little helpful chirp...any others got a chirp, no, didnt think so. :p

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
mikey601 said:
Secondly, Blackheart without a shadow of a doubt...awesome board, more modes than you need and a nice little helpful chirp...any others got a chirp, no, didnt think so. :p
I have a BLACKHEART board in my Ion and it is great my marker is fast as f**k and also the blackheart board comes with new eyes and upgrade hose. It is very easy to set up with the chirp and the LED. And it is easyer to tern on and you have a blue LED

Last training day I took my Ion with me and put it on the PSP mode all my mates just could not put it down it was very fast. 400 paintballs later I got it back:rolleyes:

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I've got a BH in my sons ION and it suits him perfectly (he's nearly 10 btw).

The main reason that I went for the BH was that it is made by the same people who make the gun it is made for.

The chirp is nice - but can give you away when you least expect it (especially for 'sneaky/hiding' players).

I've never used the virtue or t-boards - but people who have rate them highly. I've no idea what the after-sales is like for them - but I can't fault SP (so far ;)).

From what I can tell - they are all pretty much the same (with a few little exceptions that you probably won't need).

Personally, I'd vote for the BH for the reasons above.

Skeet

Platinum Member
I am afriad I can only recommend the Virtue.

Virtue programming via a teh 7 different led colours is so easy it's untrue.
Blackheart doesnt have loads of modes...Virtue has 7 main modes.
Virtue eyes are avilable.
Virtue has input for membrane pad conversion.
Virtue make a button sticker that actually works.
Blackheart is capped at 20bps, Virtue is uncapped, tho teh ION will need things liek a QEV to let it reach 26 BPS and further mods to go faster.

Choice is yours at the end of teh day...BH is good, Virtue is better...but also slightly dearer...there are places, where you can get a Virtue...if you look carefully...:rolleyes:

Skeet

Platinum Member
Not at all.
I happen to be teh kind of person, who would prefer to have more, than less.
So..if it were me buying one, I would be looking for a Virtue, over a Blackheart as they offer more.
I also, think...that the Virtue is a better quality board...how many people have broken dwell switches etc on their Shocker/Ion boards? Loads, is the answer...not so with teh Virtue..as settings are set via the trigger...a better system.
So I only use Virtue software in my guns, having had one in my DM, Shocker and now ego...I like them.
I have supplied BH to team members (prior to teh release of teh Virtue), so its not like I cant get them as well.

Aparet from teh fact that teh Virtue is beter spec'd...duringa training session, with my DM..it was cold...and at teh start of teh game, my gun started to shoot down...I was able to up teh dwell...mi game, behind my bunker...so teh gun would work propperly...thats how easy thay are to use. (obviously had tourny lock off)

And...I never actually mentioned that I could get them..you did!:D

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
Well its for the ion of course
but im torn between the BH and virtue
a good point was made that you cant go wrong with an board upgrade made by the people who created the marker itself..
Virtue i cant deny is pretty spectacular with all its modes.. but really its not as "UK friendly" as the BH is.

Would like one of the mods to set up a poll if possible..?

Come on guys more replies

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
Three letters.....AMB (Anti Mechanical Bounce)

Would never own a board without that option on there (Virtue/Tag/Tadao's etc have it, Blackheart doesn't).

Basically, if a marshall slow pulls the trigger on the gun, and AMB is setup properly, it won't brrrrp out a string of shots like i've seen Ions can do.

AMB worked properly in conjunction with the normal debounce settings means the gun be set setup very legally, yet still rip.

:)