Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Visiting Europe need PB tips

gmore70

Dad is on the field. Deal with it.
Jan 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
socialpaintball.com
EDIT. July 15. I booked my flights. Frankfurt Oct 21 leave Paris Nov 8. Need help on picking the paintball fields. Anyone??

Im super stoked, it looks like I am going to Europe during the last 2 weeks of October and first week of November.

I have a family member graduating with their PhD in Belgium on November 10. And I will be visiting my daughter in Paris.

I will have a car!

So tell me please...what Paintball Fields should I hit up when I am over there.

I have decided not to bring my marker as I dont want to go through all the ...hassle. But I am bringing everything else...including my video gear. Make an epic Paintball Road Trip Video.

Super stoked...!!! Let me know where to go!!!

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
That's a tough one. If you were visiting the UK, it would be easy.

Leave it with me and i'll come back to you.

Reactions: gmore70

Fearfas

Sep 26, 2009
You shouldn't have any problem with your gun in Europe If you take it with your checked in luggage..
Most of the airports are quite flexible about everything here...

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
For Germany if you get checked anywhere without the f stamp, and/or get found capable of firing over the reduced velocity you're in trouble
Best avoid it if going through Germany

Otherwise sensible transporting is fine

Reactions: Bolter

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Just another thought - a Canadian air cylinder may not be welcome in Europe
If it is marked to multiple standards then its fine, if its just Canadian / US then it is not permitted to be filled

If you did bring a cylinder it would need to the emptied and the regulator removed for flight & customs checking

Again - much easier to borrow/rent when in Europe, though a steel/aluminium cylinder won't cost much and can be gifted to your family over here when you go home