The Home Of European Paintball

vlocitys and ripdrives?

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
batteries...................

spend a couple of quid on decent non rechargeable batteries for a tournament and make sure there is a fresh set in first thing in the morning.

tescos do a four pack of duracell 9v for just over 8 quid. when you are spending lots of money on paint and markers, don't forget your little batteries!!

failing that buy some QUALITY rechargeables and use them at training etc.
www.duracell.co.uk does procells for about a quid each...:eek:

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
ok guys has anyone seen the post from LIPS in the announcements section?
are these gonna be the same as the one we're disscussing?
no as i stated in my message to u the person who sold a xsv with ripdrive got if off a guy from xsv which already had the rip in. so i would guess these dont as they dont on the website

i would have to say it's just looks, photoshopped or something that would get the typical person online to think they are the coolest person in the world to have a rip drive on their vlocity. I just looked at about 100 photos of xsv on the internet from this year and i have yet to see a rip drive on one hopper.

i don't see how it's possible to do, but i've been proven wrong before..i'm sure you'd have to get a new motor and basically change the whole internal functionality of the hopper..i'm sure someone could rig what looks like a rip drive on a vlocity but i bet it doesn't work.