Waiting for an item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008

RyanGinge

Aug 22, 2013
Berkshire
Did the seller give a rough estimate for delivery? If so, has it reached or exceeded that?

If it has, report a dispute on PayPal. PayPal will lock the money in his account and he will have to respond.

Best of luck, hope it all works out.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I've dealt with Baud (as a seller) on more than one occasion and he has always been true to his word.

That said, it doesn't excuse him not responding to messages.

At best, he could reply if he is having problems getting to postage offices or anything similar...

Cheers

Wingy...

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Exactly, I know he's well respected on here, so was not wanting to go straight to a dispute, but surprised he's not responded to messages. In fact, TBH, I was expecting someone to post up he was on hols or similar...

Last edited:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
He posted earlier this morning too?

I will drop him a friendly message and see if I get a reply.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Much appreciated mate. As said, I'm in no particular hurry, and was happy for him to take his time (he was searching out some other bits for it) but I'd expect a reply to PMs asking for an estimated date, especially as the paypal deadline for a dispute is soon...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Personally, as well respected as any member is, I would initiate the paypal dispute anyway.

Maybe there's a personal issue but it takes two minutes to log in and drop a PM.

I had an item (on another forum) sent to a very well respected member who claimed to have paid afterwards by paypal but was apparently unable to provide a reference or any other kind of proof. left me £180 out of pocket, mods over there did their best but ultimately were unable to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.