Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on at Skirmish/necton on 30th july..?

Lionheart

Jun 9, 2006
Wellingborough, Northants
hi there,

Is there going to be a walk-on at the skirmish necton site in July?
The reason why i ask is that I have just got into paintball and with all the hype about this site, i thought i would give it a go..!
How much would this cost and is it byo?

Thanks

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Lionheart said:
hi there,

Is there going to be a walk-on at the skirmish necton site in July?
The reason why i ask is that I have just got into paintball and with all the hype about this site, i thought i would give it a go..!
How much would this cost and is it byo?

Thanks
£20 walk on fee including air, BYO or £30 a box.

Last sunday of every month.

Not sure if I can afford it or not yet though :)

Seejay

Oct 19, 2005
Norwich, Norfolk
Andy - Speaking of prices, how much would it cost to hire a site marker and gear, but no paint? (mate of mine wishes to come play the walkon with me, but i lost all my letters with the prices :eek: )

Lionheart - See you there :D

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
SeeJay-> You could get in touch with game, he's got an electro piranha he doesn't usually mind loaning out and i've got spare mask, hopper and air bottle your mate could borrow. LMK, if your interested.

Seejay

Oct 19, 2005
Norwich, Norfolk
hmmmm, cheers for the offer dude, but therw will be two of them, both with no gear at all, so i think it'd probably be best if they just hire them, saves the arguing of who gets the better marker then :p

Cheers anyway dude!

Chris

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Seejay said:
hmmmm, cheers for the offer dude, but therw will be two of them, both with no gear at all, so i think it'd probably be best if they just hire them, saves the arguing of who gets the better marker then :p

Cheers anyway dude!

Chris

No worries mate, anytime.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
beanbag83 said:
SeeJay-> You could get in touch with game, he's got an electro piranha he doesn't usually mind loaning out and i've got spare mask, hopper and air bottle your mate could borrow. LMK, if your interested.

yep dont mind lending it tbh but hopefully i might sell it soon so if you know anyone as iam to lazy to post things

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
There's always people with spare gats about. I may have a spare gat but no air or mask, dependant on whether or not my mate is coming :p

Oh paintball......you are a vicious mistress.....tempt me not with your wicked ways.......oh go on then...just one more time:D

:cool:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
think i might try to tempt someone with my cocker on the next walkon

can hear a dm5 calling me all the way from the stores