Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on Bassetts Pole Sunday August 13th

hope

Jun 9, 2006
Ok Guys and Girls

SS 5 Man Tourney will be on sunday August 13th 06. At NPF Bassetts pole Birmingham. Games start at 9.30am. This is going to be a relaxed Walk on tourney no pressure. And you will have lots of fun great marshalling and as i can see at the moment great value for money.

The tournament is going to be 9 teams only and 5 man event. The cost is £20.00 per player / £100 per team. This also includes a burger at dinner time. Air supplied on site. And is a bring your own paint event or you can organize with us to get paint there for you. Booking for this event is essential as it is limited to 9 teams only so get booked in ASAP you need to ring Kerry at National Paintball Fields on
Tel: 0121 327 3961 or fax: 0121 327 3967 or you can contact myself via pm on this web site

This is played on our new Astro turf field is a morning tournament and you can play as many games as you like we just keep rotating.
Now come on what tourney offers as much as this one. Come and try it. Iff you are a single player you can still turn up and we will slot you in with a team its great fun so dont be shy.

National Paintball Fields
Trickley Coppice
Old London Road
Bassetts Pole
Nr Sutton Coldfield
B75 5SA

Hope to see you all there again.........
Hope

Coldy

Jan 1, 2006
Nottingham
Boys and Girls this is a wicked days ballin. Myself and some friends attended the last one and had a quality day. As much time on the field as you can get, much better than going to play a tourny and waiting around for hours on end. AND LUNCH, wow, its worth going just for the burgers.......ummmmmm burgers..........

I'll see you there.

Coldy

hope

Jun 9, 2006
walk on

yes guys this is a morning session runs till about 1.00 but normally iff you want to stay and it is ok with kerry or leo you can normally join a group in the afternoon to play woods ball thats iff you have still got the energy :) . Dont forget the morning you play as much as you want. We just keep rotating games as fast as we can.
see you there.
hope

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
Why the change the format all of a sudden?

Only half a days play is not worth it when I have to bring together players from all round the country, so at the moment I have had to pull two teams out of the event.

It's a real pitty when so many Sup-Air Sundays have to be cancelled due to not enough interest. Half days play will not help matters at all, pity this used to be a very good event and well worth the trip.

Possible we might be able to extend the day; we will discuss this later today and hopefully get the teams back into the event.

Many thanks Shades Manager of NoXcuse (WDP sponsored team)

Ironkid

Hoffman Minex
Mar 15, 2006
Leicestershire
Yer why not 3.30 finish or something like that because like shades said people have to travel far and if its till 1, people will not bother.
Why has it been shortened?:confused: