Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on National Paintball Games Staffordshire this Sunday 15th!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Mate I will find out asap and get back to you - hopefully let you know by 2mrw afternoon when I get back from work....can't get Jamie at the moment.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Should be a fun day. Though I may spend the morning just sorting out some of my guns and setting them up somewhere without neighbours :)

I shall be bringing a couple of my pumps, probably a phantom and a sniper for some fun in the afternoon.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Lol Andy! Keep those neighbours happy! You've got to stop shooting the garden shed at 1 a.m wearing nothing but a home made toga :D

wizzo

Nov 4, 2006
Uttoxeter
www.teamsharks.org.uk
Excellent day

Hi Ains,

Excellent day, with good players, I hope we are going to make a regular thing of this. Would be interesting to try a game with just a full hopper and one pot to see how the game would change with limited paint.
I've got some wicked bruises on my head. Hope all the other guys had a great day and are up for a repeat.
Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers Wizzo

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Thanks guys,

Yea, had a really good day myself! Silv has moaned all day at work about his legs aching! Crazy is the word that springs to mind!

Jamie has confirmed it will be a regular event, so will post details of the next one over the next couple of days! Think I'll bring more doughnuts next time......:D

Calv, Jake and Ben - sorry this picture was taken at the end of the day so I'll make sure we're all on the next one!

Thanks to everyone who came along

Ains

Attachments