Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on National Paintball Games Staffordshire this Sunday 15th!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi all,

Posting on here on behalf of Jamie (the site owner) regarding a walk-on Sunday 15th March! PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO POST NUMBER 16 FOR DETAILS

Price is £51 with a box of good winter paint.....please post on here and I'll book you in. If you're bringing someone without kit, its £55 and a marker etc will be provided. Lunch included and tea and coffee. If you just want 1000 balls, cost is £40, or £45 with all kit.

There is also a bring your own paint option for just £15 per player.

Again, check out my pics on my profile page however since then my team and I have built a brand new castle on one of the fields at the start of January which if I say so myself, is rather good!

It will be a great day - so far there's about 25 and we want some more so we can get various games playing all day.

Come on guys, post up! Its 10mins from Junction 15 of the M6 and its 10mins from Uttoxeter just off the A50 (so easy reach from Derby as well!). Jamie has had the site for over 10 years, and has been making some really nice changes to the field lately. Once you've been to this woodland, you'll want to come back! Lots of rhododendrons make the field very playable even at this time of year and its a quality set up.

Any questions or enquiries, just ask here!

Thanks

Ains

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
HOW did i miss this, used to go up here loads until i got me own gear, me, jake and ben love this place, spesh the attack n defend and village. got to let me know when the next one is...please

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
cool, whats the score on air? 3000 is all good for us if poss, have you still got downed airmen (bunkers) field? smoke n flash aswell i hope!! we've been goin up on n off since 2002 its where we first got a taste for it!!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi mate,

air is available, yea the old fields are still there, just had a revamp and are under new names now! Its one of those big little sites that are the hidden jems of woodsball. I don't work for him or anything, I just love the place and what to get some more people down there just to experience it!

ode

No it's NOT shiny enough.
Sep 2, 2004
Cheshire
Visit site
Hey dude, is there a website so I can check out where this site is? Just in the process of getting back into it, and this seems like a good local-ish place to start :)

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hey guys,

The next walk-on is go go go on Sunday 15th March - I will post up the details over the next couple of days in a new thread. I'll put a link to it on this thread when the time comes.

Its basically 10 mins from junction 15 of the M6. Half of my team is from the Wilmslow area, and my Mrs is from Congleton (don't judge her on that its a lovely little town!) so if you need lifts or wish to convoy down, that won't be a problem....Will's land rover has a more the merrier policy!

North Plantation
Hollington Road
Tean
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
ST10 4JT

Have a look at the pics on my profile page, give you an idea of what it’s like there - however, we've just built a new castle (not in the pics) and done up a couple more fields so it’s looking good!

The marshals are friendly and the players who attend are a good bunch too - always willing to lend a hand if needed!

I'm going to arrange a special rate with Jamie for forum members, so will let you know the full details in the new thread.

Looking forward to getting lit up by some new blood!

Ains

nhbc

Apr 8, 2004
stoke on trent
Visit site
This is a great site and its good to see they've started doing proper walk ons. I can't make this one but if they keep running I'll get there for sure. Used to do great woodland tournaments in the old days. Be nice to see those restart too (hint hint!). :)

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Funnily enough, I've speaking to Jamie about that very point. Sunday 26th April we're having a 7 man tournament. I'll post full details in the next few weeks.

With regards to the next walkon, its now going to have to be either Sat 7th March or the following Sunday 15th March. Sorry about that, something has come up for Jamie on the 8th and the site won't be open.

Those who have posted so far, please let me know which would be better for you and I'll arrange it for that date :)

Ains