Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk On - Saturday 25th July - Crealy - Exeter

rollingshock

Sep 18, 2007
Exeter, UK
Hello all,

I'm part of a scenario team called The Duppy Conqueror's based at Adrenaline paintball site just outside Exeter next to Crealy Adventure Park.

As a team we hold walk on games at the site every two weeks with numbers ranging from 8-20+ players. Anybody who loves the sport is welcome to join us.

We are holding a walk on game this saturday 25th July, Start time is 3-3.30pm and will run till midnight. We have a few game areas which have floodlights (Urban Assault and Desert Storm). These are excellent at night with smoke and Pyros!!

Check out their website for pictures details of the site

The Fee's are as follows.

£5 walk on fee
£1 for each Air fill - up to about 2500psi - NO C02
£10 for 500 paintballs - Site paint only I'm afraid! Three types to choose from, decent stuff, we have a range of markers in our team including ions,bt4s,a5s,wgs,x7s,tm7s and tac 8 pistols and we have no probs with it.
Free Tea and Coffee all day

Site equipment available to hire if you haven't got your own stuff, ask me for prices.

We run a variety of games throughout the day, most are limited paint games. This adds a tactical edge to the games and really promotes movement and lots of close quarters action!!

So if your up for coming along post your interest or PM me. We advertise our walk on events on UKScenario.com and thought i'd spread the love to this great site too.

Any questions welcome!!

Luke