Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
It's that time of the month again!!!!

Asylum Paintball
Presents..
Walk-on at The Asylum
25th June 2009
18:00

Come along and join us for our popular Walk-On event at the Asylum. We are a great indoor venue which offers some awesome gaming arenas, from traditional speed ball to our purpose built urban jungle, great for Scenario and Rec-ball!!!!!!

And just to confirm...... the rumours are true we are now hosting "The Institute"..... the ultimate, recession busting and weather proof training arena!!! It is awesome!!..... Get down and check out our sup-air re-ball arena!!!!!!

Prices as follows:

£15 entry (BYO)
£35 entry with 2000 paintballs (pre-book only)
£40 entry with 2000 paintballs (on the day price)

Doors open 17:30 - everyone is welcome.

You must have your own kit.

We've got 3K air supplied on site - (included in the price) NO CO2.

Please give us a call to reserve your place and check out our website for arena info, pictures and directions:

http://www.asylumpaintball.co.uk

Phone us to book in:

OR

Feel free to email us on info@asylumpaintball.co.uk or PM me on here and we'll get get back to you!

It's set to be a great event and we're really looking forward to seeing you all there !! :D

Thanks to all our supporters and those who regularly "check-in" to The Asylum!

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Just to add to this, I really recommend this from a players perspective (I work and play here). Ronnie has put a hell of a lot of work into this site and a few of you that have visited us in the past may notice some great new changes we've made. The games are intense and everyone has enjoyed it so far!

Get down and show some love!

See you there hopefully!

Asylum

Asylum Paintball
Dec 28, 2008
Stockport
asylumpaintball.co.uk
Cheers RetroPwn!!!

It's set to be a great night!!!!

This is a awesome event and really growing in popularity!!!!

"The Institute" (sup-air re-ball arena!!!)will also be in full swing so you can bust out some moves in this purpose built training arena!!!

See you there!!!! :D

dentylad

Apr 24, 2008
Good stuff guys me and Dogger might have a look down for this one,We'll have to put the word about up at point blank and see if we can get some yocals motivated to make the trip,If you want any paint bringing down again give Gill a bell and i could drop it off.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Yeh mate the more the merrier! Try let us know for definite before the 25th so we have an idea on numbers. Should be awesome session though, i'm playing instead of working this time. (We got plenty of paint on site mate, had a big delivery recently).

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
I can't remember what brand it is at the minute, it varies, but I shot half a case of it the other day and it was fine for the price. Hope to see you down mate, let us know!

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Yeah It's going to be another night of mayhem, Got some new lighting in and a couple more changes to the city arena.. Hopefully the turf will be layed in the Re-ball arena in time for this one and H-pac are putting a panel in next to it!!
Would be great to see the northern contingency Down again so you can give feedback on the changes from the first time you played... Actually last time you lot came down I got drilled all night!!??

Paint will not be an issue at all and we'll be stocking up on the best balls around at the time so no worries there... We'll even get a few high end brands in for the connoisseurs out there.

Get Down if you can guy's It's always a good night!!!

Cam Mc

Yes, quite...
Dec 10, 2008
North West
Yeah It's going to be another night of mayhem, Got some new lighting in and a couple more changes to the city arena.. Hopefully the turf will be layed in the Re-ball arena in time for this one and H-pac are putting a panel in next to it!!
Would be great to see the northern contingency Down again so you can give feedback on the changes from the first time you played... Actually last time you lot came down I got drilled all night!!??

Paint will not be an issue at all and we'll be stocking up on the best balls around at the time so no worries there... We'll even get a few high end brands in for the connoisseurs out there.

Get Down if you can guy's It's always a good night!!!
I think im going to be down for this. especially the reball arena;)

see you there.