Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk ons Oxfordshire area!

Sbcoyr

Mar 18, 2013
Barnstaple,Devon
Hi guys, I currently attend the weekend warriors walk on first Sunday of every month. But I'm trying to find another site in my area that does walk ons I've emailed sabotage (as there is no info on there website) and I've emailed max events (once again as no info on site) any help is appreciated thanks :)

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Care_Bears runs the max events side of things ;)

They dont do walk ons really but give him a shout if you fancy giving speedball a try!!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Max Events opposite side of the road of the didcot chimneys on the A34 about 1000yds on the left, in Milton, game on this Saturday , as is most Saturdays, Sometimes Sundays, and Run by the Care Bears Crew !!! but it`s generally for the Public to use site guns.
Pm me ??

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Well It`s also where we have our own site " Bearsville " when we do our Sup-Air training ,
but the Public side of things is in and around woodland which happens to run along side of us.

Thanks Sanchez.

Reactions: Sanchez

Sbcoyr

Mar 18, 2013
Barnstaple,Devon
Max Events opposite side of the road of the didcot chimneys on the A34 about 1000yds on the left, in Milton, game on this Saturday , as is most Saturdays, Sometimes Sundays, and Run by the Care Bears Crew !!! but it`s generally for the Public to use site guns.
Pm me ??
Pm in bound :)