Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk this Way

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Okay folks I know I have about as much chance as England winning the World Cup this year but thought I would ask anyway.

Cameronians are having a walk on day 30th June, we are setting up the fields on the Saturday to try and train and on the Sunday we are going to see who turns up then stick names in a hat and pick teams from there, this is a relaxed day, self marshal or team marshals.

£5 walk on, bring your own paint, air and kit, 5 man Sup' Air, 2 fields just outside Edinburgh.

Come on, come to Scotland, it's not as cold as you think ;)

If you are interested get a hold of me or Hardie either on this or give us a call on.

01506 630373 Sid
01506 870346 Hardie

See you end of June hopefully.

Sid

Never know, we might make a weekend of it

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Yo Sid mate, like Cook'''s says, we are going to do our damdest to be there. It looks like it's Cook'''s, Mark and me so far, but we will try to get the full squad. I think we may have to make a weekend of it! You lot up for some serious partying?:D

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
??

Danny,

I'm confused, I have ONE txt message from you, nothing more, no phone calls to my house as my Wife or myself, sh** did I say Wife, I mean beitch, are always in. So, you never called smart ass!!

Okay REF the 15 or so players, we have no problems as long as they understand that they will be in a team by themselves and everyone else with their own kit will be split.

Also, where are they getting paint etc, oh, and 20 battle packs with 4 pots per pack, most brand new, £150 it goes into club funds anyway, interested, well give me a call on 01506 630373 This is my HOME number

Speak to you before the event, might be an idea to move your group to another day, up to you, I don't care either way as I'm a big ol' fat guy that well, can't get a sha*

Sid