Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

walkon/under 18 team

ginge

Feb 16, 2002
kent
Visit site
hi

does any1 no if there ne walkon sites around colchester or anywhere in kent. i go to one in dorking but its a long way

also im looking to go form a team of real amatures. i dont care about winning at the moment but i do wanna play as a team just for the fun. if ne1 is interested then mail me at hepodemic@hotmail.com

i can get paint if u need it and u will need yor own guns , i also have a feid for us to practice on

i leve between ashford and tonbridge wells

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
NRG Paintball Westerham Kent

There is a site in Westerham Kent called NRG Paintball this is about 20 mins drive from T Wells.

Were having our first walk-on day this Sunday so if your interested give Rafe a call on 0808 1800 888 this is a free phone number so what have you got to lose.

By the way which site do you play at in Dorking?

Hi Ginge

welcome, we Diablo paintballs "the site" are about an hourand half drive so not ideal for every weekend but we do have lots of entry level teams all new players to the sport and most of them under 18 4 teams at the 3 man tourney last sunday and 7 at the last five man so we might be woth thinking about. We hold regular Accademy days next this sunday 21st a really nice freindly day sup air too boot and on shop.

The Next tourneysunday June 2nd is a 5 man limited paint and £55.00 all in for under 18's so entry food( brecky and lunch, chicken curry chillie or burgers and hot dogs for the un addventreuoes) co2 and a box of blaze and as much tea coffee and squash as you want.

see you in the middle some time sparklie
;)

Ps good luck and have fun:)