Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want to be on TV

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Scientist:"How will this young so-called 'paintballer' react to being in a one on one argument"?

baller:*dives behind cover and gogs him with a huuuuuge goz*

:D

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
We are looking for 100 people over the age of 18 to take part in our nation-wide personality test. If you think you, a friend, a family member or a work colleague has a personality worth testing then get in contact with us.”

rules alot of ppl out already:(

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Evidently at my last pysch evaluation I was quote "Narcissistic with a borderline sociopathic personality tendency". That surely guarantees me a place in the 100. Not a member of the UKPSF, but I do have a big axe.............bugger

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Re: Television.... Interesting

Originally posted by rancid
I guess having a little instruction at this point can only help, given that it is 'acting' and an alien situation to boot.'
Oi Rancid! I'll have you know I hang at least one flag a year... just to keep in practice you understand :p

Originally posted by Bully
In a future BBC ONE programme 'You & Me: The Personality Test' they aim to put personality type theories and the experts behind them to the ultimate test: can they correctly predict the personality type of 100 members of the British public and predict how they will behave?
Sounds like fun. Whenever I do a personality test it comes back with results along the lines of "does not compute" ;)

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
when i first saw that avatar of Rancidsof with that guy in a whooly jumper, i immediately though *serial killer*:D

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
v

Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse
I d be up for it :D

Just as long as I dont get mobbed by teenage girls when it comes out, that was a nightmare last time a tell thee :D

Mak D
:cool:
No chance of that then!! :D :D