Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

warhammer 40k auction *UK*

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Polly, do you have any better pictures ? I don't want it, and neither does my boss (I showed him the thread and he went "Eww Catachan" lol) but he knows someone who will take the whole lot for £40 + postage if you are interested.

Lump I think you meant to say "he CAN set" ;)

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
I hate to be a downer, but the resale value of warhammer is nothing, and the older models.. even less.

I had over 3000 point armies of Space marines, dark eldar, necrons, imperial guard, tyranids including limited edition and unopened versions of the emporers champion, my the years i collected, about £2500 worth of stuff, all painted pro (not scrub ultramarine type things, I did legeion of the damned ect).

I sold it for 700 the lot, and i had to push it to sell it at that (I only got that cos I threw in over £100 of paint for free)

Im sorry but you just cant say "I spent this much" on something and expect to make it back on a childs game.
its my stuff and ill sell it for whatever the feck i want, if it doesnt sell, so be it, ill either keep it or lower the price.

if you spent around £2500 and got £600 back, thats around 1/4 of what you paid, i spent £200+ and my start price is £50, so around 1/4 of what i paid........ so shush

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
if it doesnt sell split it and post on ebay

just get the best daylight pictures you can find and it should sell well and proberly for more

but do split it