Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warp Feed??

Vortex-9-

Tom, Impact UK
Nov 17, 2003
Mid Sussex, UK
Visit site
They are those side mounted hopper configurations you probably see now and then. You need a certain type of gun or a modified gun for it to work i believe, and you just stick your hopper into the warp feed which, although ive not seen one for real, shoots the balls up a tube into the gun.

I think the actual unit costs about £100, not too sure though, that might be plus tube/etc.

Feel free to correct me if ive missed something anybody :)

ruthlessp8ntballer

You And Your ****ing Rope
Oct 10, 2003
United States......BITCHES!
why?

lol, thx vortex-9, that was kool u found all that stuff, in the states, those Warp Feeds are expensive, like 250 USD, i have no freakin clue why any1 would want that feed in their way when they;re playing, but thx for lettin me know, c ya on the posts:cool:

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
The reason people use them is because it allows you to play tighter than if you were using a centre feed marker. It is also gives you a clear view over the top of the marker as there is no hopper in the way.

Another thing it allows for is to play 'right handed' from both the left and right side of a bunker without having to swap the marker to the opposite hand.

Take a look here for a visual look at what they do :)

Hope that helps

Dave

Skeet

Platinum Member
They fit to th ebottom of the grip frame...an be Intelifeed activated so that they spin everytime you firee your marker.
They feed against gravity up to about 20 bps with the battery pack..like has been said, they remove the possibility of hopper shots, enable you to shoot withthe marker at an angle or sideways..even upside down to some extent, should the need arise!!
and means you can shoot left without having to swap hands and still remain super tight...they are cool if you get on with them..a bit Marmite.

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
i used dirtydenns one on my air powered mag at the november campaign walkon, and altho it made my really heavy mag (bloody cheap brass reg:p) even heavier it was sweet to shoot with, made tucking behind barriers etc a breeze, unfortunalty is was absolutly pissing down, and they aint very waterproof, the electronics worked fine (for a while) but the main problem was that the paint got wet in the feed wheel and it jammed solid lol....

i wanna retry it next year (and get a zgrip) when the weather is better tho..