Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We Are All Gonna Die In 2006!

ChiZZerS

mods plz do not delite this post!

a group of people have been studying the bible and have found
hidden messages saying the world will end!
it is predicted that it will end by a nuclear war in the yar 2006!

at first i thaugt this was bull but then it explained how
pst events have already been predicted!

eg) the guy typed in Kenedy (the president)

and it found the se three words on the same page!

they were....

kenedy..... and..... to die!

and kenedy was shot!

and another example!
it came up with!

saddam hussein (in a row)
and the date of the gulf war! on the same page a few spaces away from eachother!

so are we gonna die!

;)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I'm not gonna delete this, although you probably will end up wishing I had...

Don't believe this nonsense. Crap like this spouts forth every now and then, and they all have some weird formula to unleash on the bible/koran/talmuth... And they're all full of sh*t. If these things were true, the world would have exploded a thousand times already.

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
no mofo be diein man dont listen to all that crap, remember when the world was supposed to end a few years ago????

Don't believe the hype dude!!!

I dont even bother with any of this stuff if it happens it happens, we all got ballin so get out there and live it up, rather than worryin bout dyin ;)

Mak D
:cool:

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
hey Sephiroth you should look up the theory about sept 11th, some interesting things involving wingdings:rolleyes:

(no disraspect meant to anyone involved in this incident)

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Seph Dude,

This was explained on Horizon on BBC 2 tonight. The rest of the program went on to show how it was pretty much debunked (also inconclusively...but the counter argument was alot more convincing...).

The guy who published the book on how to obtain these codes from the original old testament in Hebrew, openly challenged anyone to try and find the date for a presedential assasination in Moby Dick. So some statistician dude took up the challenge, for a laugh, and using the same method of step sequences, found the word "Kennedy", and very close to it, the words "he will be killed", or something to that effect.

I say don't worry about it. The whole thing about innevitability is that it's, well... innevitable (in some kind of alternative universe of spelling, perhaps...)

Matt Dude... I can't remember the code for that Wingdings font thing that was circulated around the web following 9/11, but I do remember that the flight number specified had absolutely no relevance at all to the actual flight numbers of those aircraft involved in the attack (I was sad enough to check...).

People just presume these things are too wierd to be anything other than scary prophecies/conspiracies.

My bit done. I'm off to bed (maybe after a spot of DPB)

D.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
You never know... somewhere in the vastness of the bible, you might be able to find the word "TREMMOR" closely followed by "WINS NPPL"... you never know!! :D

D.:cool: