Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wearing cologne good or bad for play?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
um heres a question i just thought of... if your like playing in a wooded feild like a forest for example nad your in a good sniping position and your wearing cologne/perfume (depending on sex) and an enemy walks by but doesnt see you... is it possible for them to smell and find u and eliminate you befor you notice and eliminate them??:confused: please help me out

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
SYTRAXZ, use ure common sense mate!

First of all, it's not like ure trying to pick up chicks at the paintball field (well.......you might be, but that's beside the point!) and it's not like your out for a night on the town.

If you MUST wear it, then I'm sure it would depend on how strong it is and how much u've put on! I doubt that a player 3 feet away will smell your 'essense of sniper'!!! Were not trained to sniff out the enemy in paintball!! - Plus we've all got the masks on so I really shouldn't worry about it mate!! :rolleyes:

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
what the H311

what in the H311 are you guys smoking lol hmmm lets see the tops choices are:

I prefer 'odour du stagnant mud'. Drives the girlies wild!

OLD ZAP - for the man who loves to squeegee!!

ummmm if these are my choices id think ill go without lol:rolleyes: hmmmm i gues that then it only matters how strong it is....... well you gotta wear something........ you rather smell bad or good???lol hmmmmm you guys are crazy!:D

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
I prefer a French specialty Le Toilet Water

No but seriously, who still plays woodland. Jeeeezzzz guys, grow up. The woods are like soooo 98ish. Duh!
Just jokin around:D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
woodlands

hey i like to play out in the woods that were i play most of the time n e ways very fun except when the person is like 10 feet away and thers like 15 micro trees in the way so when u shoot it splats them and has a very slim chance of making it past these tiny trees that well are tiny and less that like 5 inches around

Manning26

Sid, where do you put your cologne where it would sting your eyes?

SYTRAXZ, like AJ eluded to, how much cologne are you talkin' here? I'd imagine you'd lose conciousness if you had enough on where it would be tipping off opposing players to your location.
:eek: <that's you passed out.