Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Weekend Warriors Reading 5th April

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
That was my first walk on (We were the know-nothings with the dodgy tippmanns) Thanks for all being so helpful and kind! We all really enjoyed it :)

The GBH guys were especially kind to us, especially the guy who chose to just put one on my head while I was in that ditch, much appreciated :p

elmarko

Apr 8, 2009
Seconding DuraJim's comments, the two of us came with his sister and we had a great day. Mucho thanks to Gareth for lending me a stupidly large amount of kit, and the staff there were really nice.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Seconding DuraJim's comments, the two of us came with his sister and we had a great day. Mucho thanks to Gareth for lending me a stupidly large amount of kit, and the staff there were really nice.
no probs chap you looked after it all :D Loved winding up the marshal because Durajim borrowed his marker

Hope to see all of you there next month. Should be allot more people there as the NPL in Reading has finished now

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
no probs chap you looked after it all :D Loved winding up the marshal because Durajim borrowed his marker

Hope to see all of you there next month. Should be allot more people there as the NPL in Reading has finished now

What!?..with all the cheating that's going on....:eek::p

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
What!?..with all the cheating that's going on....:eek::p
There wasn't any. Was really good this month as everyone has said.

As said the main group of people that caused issues last month have been banned from weekend warriors. Won't be seeing them again and also the way they play they will probably be banned from every walkon they attend.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
There wasn't any. Was really good this month as everyone has said.

As said the main group of people that caused issues last month have been banned from weekend warriors. Won't be seeing them again and also the way they play they will probably be banned from every walkon they attend.
P.m me details of the group,numbers,markers any distinguising features..;)
Curious as it's prolly the same lot as last year before you started going there...:rolleyes: