Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Weekend warrriors Vs Delta gayness* i mean Force

Ollie274

Oct 18, 2009
Hey guys what paintball site do you prefer? Weekend warriors or Delta force? or if you have another paintball site give me your say.
mayhem paintball in abridge, great site, great fields, great marshalls. also free pick up or drop off to nearest tube station (theydon bois on central line) and i do believe are the cheapest site for paint as if you are a student it only £5 per 100 balls. i have been to delta force and they are "interesting" they have so many rules in game that no one can follow them, if you get shot in the head or gun you arent out, which leads to alot of people just sitting with their head and gun round a corner, and paint is £6.99??? i believe aswell :( dont know about weekend warriors so cant say. hope this helps

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
id go with weekend warriors mate

the owner there is cool and wen i looked at rental prices they were lower there than id seen them at other sites

Inkie

Team Relapse
Agreed, Rob the owner of the site is pretty awesome, and the site is affordable! for 750 paintballs, overalls, food and accommodation from 9 till 3 it cost me 35 quid. At delta force it is 25 quid to get in then something like 7 pounds per 100 paintballs if you dont buy them in bulk!

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
petitions.number10.gov.uk
my list so far.

Glasgow Terminator.
Battle Grounds
then RAF Lossie.

never played anywhere else. Terminator is a little expensive but well worth it.
Lossie is cheep but am not sure how you go about organising a day there as it is a RAF base.
Battle grounds in currently on the move. but old site was amazing and prices for regulars was ace :)

never played onthose site mentioned