Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welcome to P8ntballer 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

admin

Right guys, its here

Its taken some doing, unfortunately last night just as I started the upgrade a logistical error by Robbo meant we lost access to the server for around 12 hours.

As for this forum, its the best way to contact me if you find any bugs, bits missing ect. Any suggestions or comments are also welcomed.

I look forward to hearing your comments!

tiffyman

Allthingspb.com
Sep 6, 2008
bromley, london,england
www.allthingspb.com
first off all, forum is looking wicked mate.
a lot of effort has gone it to this and i looks like it is going to pay off. one thing i would like to see is the for sale thread devided up in to sub sections such as guns, hoppers and so on.

thanks
chris

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Not to sure if its me but when i click on Home i get

vBulletin Message
Mclovin101, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Apart from that its nice

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Not to sure if its me but when i click on Home i get

vBulletin Message
Mclovin101, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Apart from that its nice

this should now be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.