Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

well i want to buyt my first markerbut..

redhead

May 22, 2003
long island n.y.
Visit site
ok well i wanna bye my first marker but wat marker should i get? i know i know a tippman but i want some more funnyer more newer a high tect mark like electro or autococker i really dont know my friend (he is on the xfactor..wat he said) and has a tippman 98 and a spyder flash lcd now i want the lcd (new and looks alot better havent spayed any paint with it thow)but i know tippman dont break but i want to go and give some compation to these 10 year olds with crazy markers and i got a tippman dont really sound so nice..well any way i am open to suggestions sorry if this is a repeting post there are probly alot of people like me

ANS-GX4

**Anti Smart Parts**
Apr 10, 2003
Springfield, Missouri
First Marker

ok well i wanna bye my first marker but wat marker should i get? i know i know a tippman but i want some more funnyer more newer a high tect mark like electro or autococker i really dont know my friend (he is on the xfactor..wat he said) and has a tippman 98 and a spyder flash lcd now i want the lcd (new and looks alot better havent spayed any paint with it thow)but i know tippman dont break but i want to go and give some compation to these 10 year olds with crazy markers and i got a tippman dont really sound so nice..well any way i am open to suggestions sorry if this is a repeting post there are probly alot of people like me
All the answers to your questions!
:)

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by redhead
errr.in english please:confused:

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
well i would say a pirhana pro,cheap, well built,and entry tourny ready:) (thinking of buying one as a back up;) ).
ps make sure you have a decent mask,as this is THE most importent piece of kit you will own;) :)