Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welsh Open 2004 - Update Sponsors

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
calm down, calm down

Originally posted by MrDan
Russell, where did you get the idea that the thread was aimed at the Manchester Marshalls? reading this thread i fail to spot whatever it was.
Anyway, there was someone who went around the last Welsh Open who pretended to be collecting the tops for Sad, and then disappeared :( not a very nice thing to do.

as for the donation money, i dont think Sad are dishonest, im sure they will clarify that for all of those who donated.

If it was someone at the Welsh open who went round collecting tops then I apologise unreservedly, The only one I heard of was at last years Campaign and that was where the Manchester Marshals asked the players who came on there field and also explained the reason for their request.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Mario
f*ck me, look who's back....so phil how come you didn't go and see them the first time?!?!
good point well put
if you have not got the balls to back up your claims dont bother posting:rolleyes:
this has been dragged out before we do not need it again:(

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Just a point or two!!

I don't want to get into a debate over who is right or wrong but would like to make a point or two.

Who the f..k is Phil he only appears to have a dig at event organisers but he seems to have a "cracked record" . For you younger players this is what we use to have before CD's and when the needle got stuck it played the same tune over and over again.

So how do you silence him simple give him the information and then he can't post cr.p again. I made a point of publishing the amount raised at the SK4 presentation and the over 35's event and also made a point of presenting the cash/cheques to the charity when the PBUK were there, and Nick made a point of telling all the event sponsors what we had raised. We also made a point of involving a person other than the event organisers so we were accountable. We did this to prevent the "Phil’s" of this world questioning where the cash went!!!

Phil seems to ask the same question and the only answers I see are players jumping to the defence of the MM. Now I might have missed the posting (I don't spend hours on the internet) so all you need do is post the link to the thread where it says what was raised and were it went then hopefully Phil will shut the f.ck up!!!

I fully support Blakey and the MM crew from last year who raised the cash etc... and we need to shut this person up. I am sure I have now opened a can of worms for myself but I am sick of reading these rants from Phil.

Steve

For anyone with the patience here is two of Phils threads:

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24527
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24850

I think you will see a running theme through many of his posts; basically he is accusing the Midlands Masters organisers of fraud in the form of a question or sometimes a snide little remark.

After which he takes no further part in the discussion as he is clearly not interested in the answer to his question.

When asked to discuss his view properly he disappears until he gets an opportunity in another thread to sling more mud.

When asked to discuss his views in person he doesn’t show up.

Unfortunately the combination of freedom of speech and the anonymity of the internet can ruin people who are trying to make a living out of our little niche sport and as the old saying goes: If you throw enough mud, some of it sticks!

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Originally posted by John C
For anyone with the patience here is two of Phils threads:

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24527
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24850

I think you will see a running theme through many of his posts; basically he is accusing the Midlands Masters organisers of fraud in the form of a question or sometimes a snide little remark.
Just read them and kinda agree with you John, But all he asked on one of the questions was if it was a charity event and someone who was part of the MM (Mario) says it was.
And on the day itself I was told it was for charity by Les.
He may just be accusing the MM for personal reasons but it would be easy to shut him up just as Bully says in his post.

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
I have been away working so this is the first time I had to get on the PGI boards.

When I added this notice on this board I was not aiming any acccusations at any one, just stating what happened.

Russ,
No I was not accusing the Manchester marshals, have great respect for them!

As for the Nick from skirmish Notts and Bully Series2k4 raised over £3000.00 and all of it was given to cancer care charities, I was going to come to that event but work got in the way. Well done to both of them.

Bully,
Thank you for your support in the passed & im sure you will be their in the future.

The MM /SPC run these events to help support the boy’s & girls teams, but when we say its for charity we mean its for charity.

It’s the like of the Phil’s (Sorry for the innocent Phils out their) that make you think o well that’s knock it on the head and save the head ach. But when you see the staff & the children at “Hope House� you think it’s the right thing to do.

The only suggestion I can suggest is for Phil to come to this event and help run it and then he can see with his own 2 eye’s where the money goes. Then again that would be too easy would it.

Come on Phil, phone me on 07970 658140 and come and help, if not then shut up and go back to what black hole you came out of.

Big hugs and kisses to all the players that will make this year events a great susses.