Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welsh Open Highlights

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
A disgusting lack of threads discussing what was a superb event. The weather held out for us; and the competition was excellent.

So without further ado, and with no more timewasting, I shall start with what I thought were the highlights of the weekend for Team Epoch.

1. From finishing dead last at this comp 2 years ago, Epoch finished 3rd yes THIRD overall (shhh Phsyco Pimps we know) ;)

2. Seeing the lost boys beat The Clan with 3 players left only to see the flag runner go out of bounds, then another player going out of bounds to give the flag runner a hug :p

3. Finding out from a reliable source that Cook$ is still not clear of his childhood and continues to wet the bed :D (Note - 100% FACT)

Big ups to the Angels for laying on this gig at such short notice, and Big Boos to the teams who decided to let them down at the last minute; may your balls be dimpled and explode in your hoppers.

Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
BIG DADDY PILEDRIVERS HIGHLIGHT

was telling little Stiffi he had a hit on this ankle...

...no not that one, the other one!

...No, the other one!

'You make me feel like dancing! I wanna dance the night away!!!'

binz

Dec 19, 2001
isle of man
www.brewerypaintball.com
cowboy making Rob dance on field 2,with an added bit of 'hello sailor', and me being "adjaculated" from same field.

and i think when the pionts are up we wont be 3rd overall but i wont tell anyone
:D

Quayler

Incontinentia Buttocks
Apr 3, 2002
Isle Of Man
Visit site
I do believe Rob (epoch) was dancin' on field 2 as well!

Made me laugh! made rob feel like a Tw*t!:D

Well played marshalls on field 2 for supplying the light entertainment, including your magnifying glass, just to be extra sure players were clean.

Quayler

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Loads to list :D

Breaking down 30seconds from the site on the thursday morning.

Spending 2days setting up the site with Cowboy, Wendy and a few other DV8/Angels to then see it all come together on the Saturday and Sunday when the tourny was under way :)

Watching (ohh and helping) a team mate BID £190 for a Tourny top on the sat night, for him to then wake up wearing said top with no recall of spending said money :D

Diving into the Snake all day on the saturday on the Raven feild and getting in every time :D

Seeing team m8 get 3loads of paint filled water poured all over him on the sunday evening when the cup/awards were getting handed out :p

Ohh and getting ratted on the sat night :D

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
Originally posted by Quayler
I do believe Rob (epoch) was dancin' on field 2 as well!

Made me laugh! made rob feel like a Tw*t!:D

Well played marshalls on field 2 for supplying the light entertainment, including your magnifying glass, just to be extra sure players were clean.

Quayler
Our pleasure mate ;) Figure if you're gonna do it, you may as well enjoy it eh :) If its any consolation to those we had dancin', certain people were caught out 4 or more times.