Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what air tank do i get?

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
air

u could allways phone a local paintball site & c if they have any teams that train at theyer venue, most teams carry a variety of tank sizes/weights. plus u dont have 2 drive 2 far hopefully :D

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
thats what i was thinking

ceicj if you have forgoten look back at your threads and look at your shops around cardiff thread and the last post a guy said that they train somewhere near you so maybe you could got there and train/try tank sizes.

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Just had a thought, the ION XE has the duckbill ASA (the bit the bottle screws into)
I would recommend replacing that with a Eclipse 09 OOPS and mini rail.
The OOPS and rail will decrease the gap between you and the marker by about 1.5 inches roughly.
You will also have the advantage, of being able to turn the air on and off, without disconnecting the bottle from the marker and purge remaining air in the macroline/front reg, before removing the bottle.

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
Just had a thought, the ION XE has the duckbill ASA (the bit the bottle screws into)
I would recommend replacing that with a Eclipse 09 OOPS and mini rail.
The OOPS and rail will decrease the gap between you and the marker by about 1.5 inches roughly.
You will also have the advantage, of being able to turn the air on and off, without disconnecting the bottle from the marker and purge remaining air in the macroline/front reg, before removing the bottle.
yh but i wanted to get the cp flame drop know any good on off asa's that are compatible with it