What am I allowed to talk about here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
What's the "line" that I mustn't cross when posting about paintball related topics?

If I want info about my marker, then that's pretty vanilla, and if I'm posting rubbish about what I drank last night then probably inappropriate, but for instance, the "thanks" thread about the academy this sunday was closed for being off topic - would I, for instance, be allowed to ask who was intending to go to the next one?

Am I allowed to wish sites/teams good luck?

Can I ask if anybody here accidentally picked up my spare barrel at the last XYZ event?

:confused:

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
would I, for instance, be allowed to ask who was intending to go to the next one?

That would go in Annocments!

Am I allowed to wish sites/teams good luck?

See above

Can I ask if anybody here accidentally picked up my spare barrel at the last XYZ event?

See above

Hope that helps

Piper

So its silly season again with the iron hands of the mods clamping down again. Let them have thier fun and exert thier power, because as normal they will get bored of it, and we get the forums back otherwise come over to sparklies forums and we can all spam together:D Click my sig and it links you straight into the middle of her forums. i doubt it will be long before this post is edited or deleated though

Nice attitude TL...

It's simple: chat in chatrooms...geez, half the people on tha chat thread here were saying exactly tha same thing in a whole seperate thread at Sparklie's site.

We are simply trying to minimise the little group chats on P8ntballer that belong elsewhere and we will continue to do so...got a problem with that, tough.

Okay I see your point that theres a lot of chatting going on, and this cuts into the forums storage space. but do we really want the forums to be really clinical and so paintball biased. I know for a fact I like to know what floats the boat of other users as this can broaden my views.

Okay lets cut down on the useless chat that we see on here if you want to chat somebody there are really usefull programs like msn messager out there and the best thing is they are free.get msn here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.