Crystal lake
In this order

DM9
PM7
DM7
DM5
DM8
DM6

Best bang for the buck was the PM7, once a UL frame was fitted i used it more than my DM7 and DM8.

ALIHISGREAT

Jan 7, 2009
How does the PM7 compare to the PM8, DM8 and DM9?

My mate is getting rid of his when it comes back from repair because he bought a PMR 09... despite me informing him the PM7 is better :rolleyes: so i have a nice cheap PM7 available to buy :)

Tarquin

Feb 24, 2007
Bozeat UK
www.facebook.com
I love the 07 and the Pm8 had an 08 as well all i have to say about Dye products if you look after the bolt and you look after your marker it will look after you! Also you want to take some time and set it up properly, if you dont look after bolts or guns i would get a ego... Just my 2p

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Shot the DM5 yesturday and i didnt get on with it atall. Think im use to my PM7 easy to move about and i think shoots just as good. Want a DM that is not as heavy and the DM5 is quite i think.

I am thinking i will be selling it and maybe putting the money towards a DM7 .

Igotya

Aug 3, 2009
Hampshire
i'm really greatfull to this thread i just bought the dm5 in question and omg what a marker soft quiet and deadly accurate I shoot all sorts of firearms and the weight is no problem to me.

I've also played 2 games with a DM9 when my old gat broke down it was nice to try but for the money i'll stick with my dm5 thanx and go on holiday.

in summary DM5= awesome

tried ego09 geo09 and DM9 and still love my marker