The Home Of European Paintball

What are ur opinions on Nottingham 2K3

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
skirmish notts

the tournie was as always at skirmish, exellent.

i heard a few people whinging about the marshaling, but you will always get that cos --
1 marshals make mistakes.
2 marshals make mistakes in peoples eyes
3 some people just dont like to loose.

the fields were good, alowing pleanty of movement nad agresive play (i personaly prefered the skirmish field to the powerball field. the layout was better in my opinion, higher barricades lets you set off quicker)

hyperball was cool as normal -- i love hyper-ball
little gripe on this one though some of the doubles are splitting and need a little attention.

nick and crew were real accomodating as usual
no punters on site today which is a real supprise as skirmish is one of, if not the busiest punter site that i know of but it gave us the full safe zone.

hwat more can i say?

it wasnt the bussiest s2k3 event but it was cool.

cheers bully, tracey paint , nick and all the rest.

ian - uk chameleons.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
i had great fun only played two games chilled out and watched the rest was a well good day, nice weather too

andy
SAD UK !!!!COME ON!!!!

Gazz_KW

RIP - Keltic Warriors
Feb 28, 2002
Leeds....eh up lad!!
GREAT!!

GREAT day, GREAT Site....

Yup we had fun... allways LOVE to play Nottingham.....
only gripe was..................... we only got to play the GREAT Hyperball field once!! :( :(
(Oh well maybe next time) :D

BIG thanks to all involved in the organisation and Marshalling, without it, we wouldnt be able to have so much fun!

Cheers to all the guys in our division some great games guys.... Hellfish + Deja Vous 2..... Next Time guys!!! :D

(Blakey of Deja Vous....................FREEDOM!! :cool: )

Jabba

Feb 12, 2003
York England
Visit site
Good playing areas as normal but just a couple of small niggles.
1, Could do with buying a lawn mower ( the grass a wee bit too long) (one of our slimmer guys was going to crawl up the left side)
2.The hyper ball needs a safer waiting and passing through area - more netting perhaps
3,Music. at the last MM event is was all dance/techno this time it was all Linkin Park et al

Well done to all the teams in A esp K2

Later
Jabba ( Delta)

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
Cheers to all the guys in our division some great games guys.... Hellfish + Deja Vous 2..... Next Time guys!!!
(Blakey of Deja Vous....................FREEDOM!! )
Blackey's an Old Fart and should let others take his place ;) :D

And as for Lee in Deja Vous.. "Bellies Gonna get you!" Eat ya next time matey :)

Deja Vouz are Home to most of my paintball mates maybe next time Gazz you could play the new team from Lincolnshire Team Scream....