Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what barrel?

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
hi guys, just after some of your opinions on what barrel to go for with my epiphany? ive read good things about the un1tec and was wondering if you all sahre this view or recommend something else, plus id like to know whether to go for a 1 or 2 piece design and what the difference between them is (apart from the obvious), im likely to be playing woodsball for a long while so will be using site supplied paint, any info with this would be great thanks a lot daz

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
dye ultralite barrels are awsome.....very accurate, but they are on the expensive side mate

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
why would you want a 2 piece design? is it just a long term saving when you buy other fronts? or is that a stupid question?

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
i think its that so you can get more backs for diff bores but i use a 1 peice and works just as well i always over bore and my marq shoot fine

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
I would choose a 2 piece barrel if money was no option between the two because;

1)You can keep the same front and buy differant backs for differant bore sizes
2)If you want a new colour front/back you can always buy a new one if you want it to match with a new gun
3)MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME - if you plug your front into the ground whilst diving, you can just unscrew the front and carry on playing with the back ;) (Sounds loud as heel, but they still shoot as straight without the tip)

I have seen Smart Parts Freak barrel kits for sale in the Classified section > For Sale, alot of them are going for a very reasonable price, these kits are fantastic if your not bothered about the colour :)

Happy hunting :)

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
unitec

look for a kit on the classifieds you want all the three main sizes .689 .691 .693 this will give you most the barrel you will need as they are a one piece the bore is same throughout mine shoots great

the ul barrel is great but will cost that little bit more

example

unitect for kit 3 fronts 1 back around £35 ish sure i got one for sale

for ul around £35 for front and back in one size