Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what best tank?? buying first one???

Shane_New2Paintball

May 30, 2012
need a bit advice on which tank to buy... is it better going for a bigger tank or a small one ok? does it make a differnce on power?? pls help lol :unsure:

BDN

May 24, 2008
NW England
Try different size bottles if you can with the marker you use. That way, you'll get a feel for which suits you.
If you can afford it, buy a carbon fibre bottle; they are lighter that an equivalent metal bottle & can be filled to 4500 psi which means you'll stay in the game longer if you play scenario/woodsball.
Bottle size does not affect marker performance.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
As BDN said.
If you have the money then fibre wrapped cylinders are lighter then their equivalent aluminium.
But in value for money aluminium cylinders work out better.
(They can only hold 3000psi but are under a third of the price, and unless you are a 10 stone weakling they are not realy 'heavy', just 'heavier')

Most fibre wraps are larger then the average aluminium so you do get a little bit more air even if you cannot get a 4500psi fill. (You will not get 4500psi fills everywhere all of the time)

Nowadays we are spoilt for choice on cylinder shapes & sizes so look around and see what suits you.

jont

Jul 13, 2011
I have a stubby 48cu and a standard dye 68cu. I prefer the 48. I'm 6 foot, but it allows for a slightly better balance on a creed, smaller setup ( again slightly). The weight difference between fibre and metal is noticeable, but not massive.

I hear Guerrilla Air are the best. I own a dye throttle and a pure energy. No complaints with either.